The climate and geology of southern Utah combine to make an extraordinary landscape that includes many beautiful sandstone slot canyons. A professional guiding company will lead conference participants on a hike through one of these unique slot canyons that includes rappelling, down climbing, and a great opportunity to interact with others at the conference.
- 35 minute drive to the Canyoneering area
- 25 Minute hike to the canyon
- Opportunities to learn knots, down climbing and rappelling skills
- 2-3 Rappels 20-80 feet
- Problem solving obstacles during the canyon descent
- No previous experience required. If you can hike, you can canyoneer.