Southern Utah is a Mecca of Sandstone slots. Canyons invite us in with their curvy walls and the mystery of what we will find around the next corner and beyond the next obstacle. Everyone feels excitement, nervousness, and ultimately the joy of success as we visit the canyons.
- 35 minute drive to the Canyoneering area
- 25 Minute hike to the canyon
- Opportunities to learn knots, down climbing and rappelling skills
- 2-3 Rappels 20-80 feet
- Problem Solving obstacles during the canyon descent
- No previous experience required. If you can hike, you can canyoneer