All climbing events are professionally guided and employ American Mountain Guide Association safety practices. Our main focus is having fun, being safe, and getting time to interact with others at the conference.
- 35 minute drive to the climbing area
- 10-25 Minute hike to the climbs
- Climbs from 40 to 100 feet
- Opportunities for easy, moderate, and very challenging climbing
- Opportunities to learn knots, belaying and rappelling skills
- Locations near or around Zion National Park
- No previous experience required. If you can hike, you can climb.