Over many decades, a small community of outdoor recreationists has developed the skills, equipment, and attitude to bridge the gap between the unthinkable and the irresistible… scaling rock walls. Today, the climbing community safely and consciously pursues the age-old human fascination with defying gravity. All of Zion Adventure Company’s climbing events employ American Mountain Guide Association safety practices. You can be confident their minimum standard is the highest standard in the nation. Our main focus is having fun, being safe, and getting time on the rock with friends and other groups.
- 35 minute drive to the climbing area
- 10-25 Minute hike to the climbs
- Climbs from 40 to 100 feet
- Opportunities for easy, moderate, and very challenging climbing
- Opportunities to learn knots, belaying and rappelling skills
- Locations near or around Zion National Park
- No previous experience required. If you can hike, you can climb.