Zions Narrows River Hike
The Zion Narrows is a central feature of Zion National Park. Follow the Virgin River north, as canyon walls narrow to 22-feet (7.2m) wide and 1,500 feet (455 m) high. Encounter smoothly carved sandstone slabs, beautifully fluted, twisting slots, and towering walls. The conference will provide you with canyon hiking shoes, snacks, drinks, and a day pack to carry gear. This activity provides great opportunities to interact with other conference participants.
- Grab hiking water shoes, snacks, and drinks.
- Five minute walk from hotel to shuttle stop
- Shuttle takes you to tail head
- Hike is 50% in the water, 50% on shorelines.
- Most hikers spend 4-6 hours doing this up and back hike.